Friday

I've lost my motivation - More Florida Beach Video

It seems like ... every time I get free time to do something, I lose my motivation to do ANYTHING.

It really bites!

Thankfully, when I don't seem to have the time, I do actually get some things done. I guess it all doesn't really balance out in the end ... but at least a little bit of something gets done.


Anyhow, here's the next video.

This one is another part of the beach you saw in the last video. This one has a little more historic context to it.






I have 2 more vids I'll be posting, but I can't reveal my entire hand all at once.



By the way - if anyone has an inclination to proof-read my latest website product rough draft, please let me know. You can post a comment, and I'll see about getting you a rough draft copy.

I am looking for some help proof-reading, if you feel so inclined.

It pertains to a topic called ... 'ezines' ... also known as auto-responders. I need to know you (personally or as an acquaintance), in order for you to read it though - please. It's a 60+ page digital book.

It's not quite done yet, but getting very very close.


Talk soon!
Al

No comments: