Saturday

Brrrrr ... It's freezing around here

Amazingly enough ... Florida does actually get down into the 30 degree temperature range. Even, in fact, into the 20's.

We just hit the upper 20's here the other day. And I think we were in the mid-30's this morning. Unbelievably, we were actually colder than Alaska one day this last week.

Let me tell you ... it is ABSOLUTELY refreshing!

It's like you just want to be cozy and snuggly - finally - after months and months of heat and sweat. And you're finally able to sleep under more than just your sheets. I mean, we actually got out a flannel blanket this week. How cool is that?


It's truly an amazing experience. I have been loving it.

Apparently, it comes around just once a year, so I have to enjoy it while I can.


Hopefully you're doing well? And not too much freezing going on. I just wanted to let you know that life isn't all roses and oranges and citrus fruit here in Florida. 3 days out of the year, we actually have to put on sweaters. It's rough! Well, I mean, you only need to warm up from 6 AM to 8:30 AM, but hey ... it's still cold.

Anyhow ... stay toasty! And we'll talk with you soon.


Al

No comments: