Friday

Capturing Ideas

I've always been a big proponent of writing down ideas in notebooks. If you've known me for awhile, or even only for a couple of months ... you know I often carry around a notebook to store ideas in.

I love ideas - and with my bad memory - if I don't write it down, I'll never remember it.

However, we have also recently used Kait's digital camera to capture some cool ideas. This is more of an artistic tool, rather than an idea tool. But, I think the concept still applies. It's good to have something handy, that you can quickly and easily use to put down any idea you might have.

Here's a couple little artsy things we've grabbed while we were out and about (and since Christy is usually into creative art, she wanted these shots for inspiration):








Al

1 comment:

Jason V said...

Good use of a camera. I've thought of this. My main issue is usually organization. (how to file / store pictures on the computer)