Thursday

Has it really been that long?

Man has it really been that long since I was last able to post? I can not believe it. But it is getting kinda weird, the time thing and all. The days are really starting to run together. Time is starting to leave us. I mean the only thing that we really have to be on time for is a Ranger program that we would like to get in on. Other than that there is no time for us. We are getting up whenever we like. Most mornings we have a nice relaxing kick back breakfast then we go and start a day of hiking and checking out the sites! Or we pack up and drive. I am not liking those days so much. Since we left Zion National Park there has been nothing to see. Just lots of dry rocky nothing. I don't like that.

For now we are in Cortez Colorado. We will be here for 3 nights checking out the Mesa Verde National park. I am going to have to take a look at our photos. I have 2 cards filled up and I have not even looked at them. I will post more of an update soon. So Stay Tuned! There is more to come!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Glad to know you are all still alive and that some craggy rock troll didn't eat you alive on one of your hikes! Give the girls a smooch from ole Aunti LuLu!

InkyFingers said...

Yep, for those of us in the real world of time, haha. You are going to have total cultural shock when you get settled again.