Tuesday

Great deals!! God's blessings continue!

So it has been a while since I posted any of my deals. The girls and I went out today and so I decided it was time to share some of the goods!
Here is a deal that I got a couple of days ago at Target. They had this body wash on sale for 2.99 a bottle. There is a Target store coupon in the site for 1.00 off Nivea skin care products and then I used a Manufactures coupon for 2.00 off one Nivea body wash. So I was able to get all 4 bottles for free! And these are big bottles too, 16.oz.



Then todays deals! For all of this I spent a whopping $1.93! The food things (On the right)were purchased at CVS and for that the total out of pocket was .74 and I got back 10.00 in extra care bucks to spend next time. I also paid with 10.00 extra care bucks that I had from a couple weeks ago. The other items (On the left) were purched in a couple different transactions at Walgreens. and the total for all of that was 1.19. And I got a 2.00 Regester Rewards back to spend next time. All of this thanks to Coupons!!

Here is what I got at CVS:
4 bags of Stacy's Pita Chips
2 bags of True North Pistachio crisps
2 bottles of Gatorade
1 green bag tag (this is a tag that when I go in and have them scan it I will get 1 extra care buck for every 4 scans. I needed a filler item so that I did not loose any of my extra care buck that I was paying with.)

And here is what I got at Walgreens:
7 packs of Reach Dental Floss
4 Packs of Reynolds wrap foil
6 boxes of Jello
1 Mens Sure deodorant
2 bottles of Mens Pert Plus shampoo and conditioner in one
I was unable to get 3 more of the mens Sure deodorant because they were out. But the very nice lady at Walgreens gave me a raincheck so that I can get them when they get back in stock! So that will be 3 more deodorants free!! They are onsale with an in add coupon for 1.50 each and there was a 1.50 off manufactures coupon in last Sundays paper! Oh and I almost forgot the Mens Pert Plus I can send in for a manufactures rebate of 2.50. So again between the coupons, rebates and store credits (Register Rewards and Extra Care Bucks) I was paid to get all these things.
God is good in teaching me to stretch our dollars! 33 items for 1.93. that makes them .05 cents each! Not bad in my book!
Have Fun!
Chris

No comments: