I know it's been awhile since we've updated things. And ... truth be told, it might still be longer until we update things again. I am not making any more promises about how often we will keep things going here. I hope it keeps going for a long, long time ... but I just don't know.
I have been spending a huge amount of time lately trying to figure out WHY I am in such a rut. And I still haven't really figured out what is going on.
I can tell you one thing ... I feel deep down inside of every fiber of who I am that I have something to say. And I feel compelled to write it. I don't know why, or how, we ever became a society that gave up our life missions to live in mediocrity. Not that working means mediocrity. But, doing things that you hate, that make you miserable, that drain your enthusiasm and vitality are NOT marks of true living.
And, I am doing the same things ... so I know what I am saying.
It's not about just 'work' per se. It's about finding what you were created to do - and doing THAT.
However, I am bound and determined to get to that place where I can live out what I truly believe is my passion. Whether it happens in 7 days, 365 days, 3 years, or 10 years ... I can't just sit idly by while my passions lie stagnant. I can't!
I have seen so many people, with such extra-ordinary talents end up in a place of miserable blah! I am fighting that lifestyle with every ounce of strength I have to fight it with. At present ... I am losing.
Unfortunately, sometimes, you find yourself in a place where you can't do a whole lot more to move forward. All you can do is ... slowly work your way through it. With patience, discipline, belief, and diligence.
I find myself in a similar place right now.
Honestly, I don't know where I, or we, will end up. I wish I did. I wish it were easy. I wish things were already planned out and simplified for me.
But ... they're not.
I just have to keep pressing on ... hoping, and progressing, and planning to reach something amazing out there in our future. So, I hope you'll stick with me, and keep praying for us to come out where we should.
I appreciate all of your prayers, your time, your love, and your care for all of us. We look forward to bigger and better things in the future.
One quick note:
Here's an interesting strategy that has been making me some decent money lately. For the past 60 days - 30% of my sales have come from this tip. So I know it works.
1. Find a topic you love. Or something that you have a WILD opinion about.
2. Register a domain name about that topic
3. Find a product related to your topic at Clickbank.com (make sure the product has some decent historical sales)
4. Forward your cool domain name, via an affiliate link, to the Clickbank product you found.
5. Write 250-500 word articles that are good, motivating, powerful, enlightening, useful etc ...
6. Post your articles on the web (in forums, facebook, myspace, ezinearticles, other article directories, hubpages, squidoo, etc.)
7. At the end of the article put in your domain name (so your reader has somewhere else you suggest they can go for information)
8. Voila ... website profits!
For a PERFECT example ... check out my www.__________radio.com domain. If you don't know what that is, write me and ask. I'll let you know. If you don't know, and you don't care, then no problem - don't lose any sleep over it.
All the best,