Friday

92% Savings at Publix!

It has been just about a year since I started super couponing and I am still just as thrilled when I get good savings as I was the first time. I never get tired of getting things for free or pennies! And don't forget about getting paid to take things home as well!
I am truly amazed at how God has provided this for our family at a time when we really needed it. I can now stock our pantry, freezer and bathroom cupboards for less than half of what I was just a year ago. And back then by the end of the month there was not much left over. Now I could go a month or more with out buying anything and we would still have some left. And I have been able to donate so many things to a local shelter and church food pantry that I never could have done before. Not with out making my family go with out anyway. God truly does provide all things!
So this weeks grocery trip I saved a whopping 92% On everything that I got! The total before sales and coupons was $ 106.91 and what I paid after sales and coupons $19.40! Can you believe it!?
This is what I got...

2- Emerald Peanuts $3.19 BOGO I used a $1.50 off 2 coupon from RP 8-15 .84 each
2- Bags baby carrots $1.99 BOGO I used $1 off Target store coupons for each FREE!
2- Maxwell House Coffee $1.99 I used a $1. off Manufactures coupon for each .99 each
5- Schick razors .99 each I used a $2.00 off 1 coupon from an insert making a total overage of $5.05!
2- Nestles Toll House Cookie dough $2.79 BOGO I used $1.off each from Here .39 each
2- Wishbone salad dressings $2.89 BOGO I used a Target store coupon from Here and a
Manufactures coupon from Here for each .19 each
20- Cans of Green Giant Veggies $1.29 BOGO I use $1/00 off 4 that I found at the store making
them .39 each. I will be donating 10 of these!
4- A1 Steak sauce $4,29 I used a Publix store coupon for $1.25 off 1 and a manufactures coupon
for $1.50 off 1 on each making for a total overage of $2.42!
2- Crunch master crackers $2.99 BOGO I used a $1.00 off 1 from Here on each .50 each
2- Hostess Mini doughnuts $2.99 BOGO $1.50 each
6.5lbs- Gala Apples .99 per lb. $5.99 for all
4.5lbs- Bartlett Pears .99lb $4.46 for all.

No comments: