Saturday

The Girls in Costume

Well, I am finally able to grab a couple of free minutes and share these pics of the girls.

For Halloween, the girls were able to dress up as the people they want to be in the future - at least this is what they want to be right now.

Kait - a Scuba diver
Keeley - a Veterinarian

Keeley's outfit was pretty easy, a nice cheap setup from from a local store. Kait's ended up being a homemade suit. The part that I am most pleased about is the homemade version of the scuba tanks. I almost couldn't figure out how to accomplish it ... but in the end we came up with something that worked perfectly. And ... I think Kait even liked it too. Which is nice!

I hope you enjoy.







Al

1 comment:

Jason V said...

Dude, those scuba tanks are awesome! Do you realize that you could market a system like that? Almost like Camelback, but you can put whatever 2 liter or 1 liter bottles that you want. Hmmmm... just something to think about. :)